In this project, we're going to build a game, where you need to catch falling apples before they hit the ground!
1) Choose a background and two sprites: one for your main character and another one to catch.
2) Have your character move left and right along the bottom of the screen when the left and right arrow keys are pressed.
3) Have the apple start at a random spot on the top of the screen.
4) Make the apple fall.
5) Have the game stop if the apple touches the ground.
6) Have the apples start over when you catch them (hint: where does the apple go when you "catch" it?)
7) Create a scoreboard that keeps track of how many apples you catch.
8) Create a level variable. After a certain score is reached, the score counter resets and the level increases.
9) Make the apples fall faster and faster as the level increases.
10) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.