Watch the Magic Hat bring a twist to the conversation!
1) First, pick a character and setting, and let that character introduce his/herself (in some way) to start your story.
2) Next, make a friend for the character to chat with. See if you can get the friend to respond after your first character’s introduction. Hint: There is a better way to time this than using a “wait” block.
3) Now see if you can get the two sprites to have a civilized conversation. Hint: To avoid confusion, it is best to send broadcasts from only one sprite.
4) In this story, a magic hat interjects to change the progression of the story. Any mention of “Bazinga!” changes the setting of the story, what will happen in your story?
5) You can add more sprites, costumes, backgrounds, sounds, etc. to make your story more exciting. What will happen in your story?
Remember: Stories come in all shapes and sizes.
10) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.