Bouncing off the Walls:
Your robot had too much ice cream for dessert and can’t stop moving! Make sure that it doesn’t run into the wall
1. Check out the Builder's Guide to build your driving base
2. Program your robot to move forward
3. Try to make it move forward forever
4. When your robot gets close to (or hits) the wall, make it “bounce off.” Remember, you have sensors -- check out the guides for connecting & using them.
5. Add any other features -- sounds, moving in other ways but a straight line, etc.