Choose Your Own Adventure
In this project, we're going to build a app where we talk to a character of your creation. You should make your character and story original and your own. Feel free to embellish on the storyline as you see fit.
1) Create a new project with an interesting background an character
2) On flag click, have your character say "Click me to say hi"
3) On click, make your character say hi, ask for the user's name, and store it in a variable called "name".
4) Say hi to the user by name.
5) Ask the user how they're doing. Depending on if they're good or not, respond appropriately. Feel free to change your sprite's costume to reflect their answer.
6) Make an excuse to go to another place. Have your sprite walk off the screen to the right and walk back on the screen on the left side as the background changes.
7) Ask the user to go with you somewhere, giving the user two categories of places or to just stay put. For each category they choose, give the user a choice of two places. Use the effect developed above to "walk" your sprite to the place the user chooses.
8) At each place, do something unique to that place. After doing your thing, say goodbye.
9) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.