In this project, we're going to build a ghost-busting game, where ghosts appear randomly and we have to click on them whack-a-mole style.
1) Create a new project. Delete the existing Cat Sprite and choose your own sprite and backdrop.
2) When the flag is clicked, make your ghost hide and show every 2 seconds.
3) Have your ghost go to random places on the page every time it shows.
4) Whenever you click your ghost, have it disappear while making a sound.
5) Add a score variable (in Data) that keeps track of how many ghosts you click.
6) Done? Try an extra challenge! Add a timer variable (in Data) that counts down from 20 when you click the flag. Or make the ghost change to a random size every time it appears, or appear for a random amount of time! Or try adding a second ghost!