Using Imgur to Host Photos
If you need to edit, rotate, or resize an image to use for your Web project, follow the directions below!
1. Find the picture that you want to edit using google.
2. Click the "view image" button next to the photo. Copy (control c) the link to the page that opens up.
3. Go to imgur.com
4. Click the upload button.
5. Paste the link to your photo and click the blue "edit" check box. Then, click "start upload."
6. Crop, rotate, resize, or edit your photo until you are pleased. Then, click save.
7. Use the "direct link" as the image's url in your Web project!