In this project, we're going to build a meteor defense game! Prevent meteors from crashing into your planet by clicking the screen to shoot missiles (the missile will go to the spot where you click.) If your missile collides with the meteor, the meteor will blow up and your planet will stay safe!
1) Set a background and create three targets.
2) Make meteors come down from random points at the top of the screen, with a colorful tail, and go to a random target.
3) Create a life counter that starts at 5. Make it so if a meteor hits a target, it explodes for half a second and reduces the life counter by one.
4) Make it so when a meteor hits a target, it erases all of the meteor tails.
5) Create a missile sprite that starts at the bottom of the screen and goes towards wherever the mouse is clicked with a colorful trail.
6) Make the missile stop and explode for half a second when it reaches the point where the mouse was clicked. (HINT: creating an extra, invisible sprite could help).
7) If any meteor touches the missile's explosion, make the meteor explode too.
8) Make it so when the life counter reaches zero, the game ends.
10) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.