In this project, we're going to build a ghost-busting game, where ghosts appear randomly and we have to click on them whack-a-mole style.
1) Create a new project. Delete the existing Cat Sprite and choose your own sprite and backdrop.
2) When the flag is clicked, make your ghost hide and show every 2 seconds
3) Have your ghost go to random places on the page every time it shows
4) Have your ghost's set size randomly every time it shows
5) Have your ghost hide for a random amount of time between .1 and 2 seconds
6) Whenever you click your ghost, have it disappear with a sound
7) Add a score variables (in Data) that keeps track of how many ghosts you click
8) Add a timer variables (in Data) that counts down from 20 when you click the flag
9) Add one more ghost (Hint: You can duplicate sprites in Scratch.)
10) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.