This bug is hungry! Win the game by eating all of the snacks. Use the arrow keys to move. Avoid traffic and the water, this bug can't swim!
1) Pick or create a backdrop and draw, or choose, a character that must get across the screen.
2) The character should start at one end of the screen. Then, assign controls so the user can move the character in all four directions.
3) Create some obstacles and give them motion programs so they are hard to avoid. Start with three of these obstacles, you can add more later. Hint: In this game, some obstacles use cloning, some do not.
4) Create a variable to control how many chances the user has. When your character touches the obstacles, it should go back it's starting position and lose a life.
5) If you created a water obstacle that you must hop on, your character needs to mimic that obstacle’s motion so that it doesn't fall off.
6) Next, pick something for your character to eat, and put it somewhere far away from your character. Start with one snack and add more later.
7) Create a variable to keep track of how much your character has eaten. What happens when you win? You will also want to send your character back to its original position at this point.
8) Add more snacks! Also, create something to go between the snacks so the user can’t eat all of them in one trip.
9) Add more snacks for your character to eat. How else can you make your obstacles unique?
10) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.