Set up your Mindstorm
1. Build your Driving Base
2. Set up your software.
If you're on a Mac or a PC:
To Download: http://www.lego.com/en-us/mindstorms/downloads/download-software
To Open a New Program: Click the plus sign in the top left corner
If you're on a Chromebook:
To Download: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lego-mindstorms-education/jhnhfnolmcleankdkhfklakpchnccipg
To Open a New Program: Click the "New Program" button
3. Connect your robot -- click here if you need help.
4. Under the green tab, add a block to the play button, and try to figure out what it does. How can you make your robot move forward? What about backward?
5. Check out the yellow tab. These hold your "repeat until" blocks. If you click on the infinity, you can check out all your options for using sensors, timers, and numbers to create a "repeat until."
6. In the purple tab, you can add comments.
7. You're ready to start on a project! Go check out the projects page.