In this project, we're going to build a snake game, where a snake moves around a board, collecting food and growing bigger.
1) Create the head of your snake. (Tip: just a simple shape, like a square and solid colors, will make the project much easier.)
2) When the flag is clicked, have your snake’s head move constantly without stopping, but also make it so that by pressing the directional keys, the snake changes direction accordingly.
3) Make it so that when the snake head touches a wall the game ends.
4) Create coins that continually appear in random locations for the snake to collect. Keep track of how many are collected with a score.
5) Whenever the snake collects a coin, have it increase in size. (Tip: How does the snake actually create its “body”?)
6) Have the game end if the snake's head touches its own body.
10) Share your game publicly by clicking the share button in the top-right corner and submit it below.