In-Person Coding Instruction is Back!
The Coding Space is now safely offering private classes from the comfort of your home. Working in small groups, our coding classes balance screen time with hands-on activities and opportunities to create and explore. Our program is aimed at helping children develop critical thinking skills, confidence, and self-expression through learning to code. Our private classes also provide our signature 4:1 student to teacher ratio ensuring personalized attention when they need it.
How It Works
- Contact us to create the lesson format best suited to your child.
- Sign waivers to ensure the safety of all involved.
- Our teachers come to you. Let the fun begin!
Private Lessons typically run from 1.5-2 hours but can be adjusted based on your needs. Our unique 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio ensures a personalized learning experience for every child.
2-4 kids, 1 teacher: $240/hr
Your child will...
- Build grit, a growth mindset, and computational thinking through coding.
- Balance screen time with hands-on activities and opportunities to create and explore, even in their own living rooms.
- Discover and define their personal passions through STEM challenges and more.
- Make new friends near and far.
- Be challenged at their individual level.
We are committed to providing access to our high quality coding programs for a diverse student population. Our scholarship and pro-bono partnership programs provide such opportunities for students from under resourced communities. Combined, our pro-bono services account for 25% of the students we serve.
The Best Way to Learn to CodeRead More
A Space for Growth
We guarantee individual attention and a custom learning experience for each student with a 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio.
We’re not your typical coding class. Our classes are designed to foster intellectual confidence, growth mindset and computational thinking skills.
Our teachers create a welcoming and engaging learning environment for students. Our teachers never lecture. We believe in asking specific questions to help students solve problems.